This “Handling of Personal Information and Answer Data” (hereinafter referred to as this “Agreement”) governs the relationship between Givery, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and persons who take examinations of programming-related problems (hereinafter referred to as “Programming Problems and Materials”) provided on the Company’s service “Track” (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) (the persons are hereinafter referred to as “Examinee/Participant”). To take examinations of Programming Problems and Materials, it is necessary to agree to this Agreement, so please carefully review the contents and agree to them.
１．Handling of Personal Information
- The Company may provide the information and data, etc. (including personal information) provided by Examinee/Participant to users of the Service who have granted the right to take Programming Problems and Materials to the Examinee/Participant (meaning those who have entered into a usage contract with the Company), and Examinee/Participant hereby agree to this in advance.
- The Company may, at its discretion, use and disclose the information and data, etc. provided by Examinee/Participant to the Company as statistical information in a form that cannot identify individuals, and Examinee/Participant shall not object to such use and disclosure.
２．Handling of Answer Data
- Examinee/Participant shall transfer to the Company, without any compensation, all rights to the copyright work (including rights stipulated in Article 27 and Article 28 of the Copyright Act) in the answers they provide through the Company’s service when Examinee/Participant solve Programming Problems and Materials, at the time the answers are transmitted or otherwise provided.
- Examinee/Participant agree not to exercise moral rights of authors against the Company or those designated by the Company.
3．Collection of Keystroke Information
- The Company may collect keystroke information entered from the keyboard (hereinafter referred to as this “Keystroke Information”) when Examinee/Participant take Programming Problems and Materials, and Examinee/Participant hereby agree to this in advance.
- The Company may view and use this Keystroke Information in a format that cannot identify individuals who are the principal of such personal information to the extent necessary for the provision, maintenance, and improvement of the Service such as the development of fraud detection technology, and Examinee/Participant shall consent to this in advance.
4．Amendments to this Agreement
The Company may amend this Agreement at its discretion without prior notice. Examinee/Participant are required to review the latest content of this Agreement when using the Service, and if Examinee/Participant use the Service, they will be deemed to have agreed to the amendments to this Agreement. Unless otherwise stipulated in the amended Agreement, rights and obligations that have already arisen based on this Agreement shall not be affected by the amendments.
March 27, 2018 (Established)
July 21, 2023 (Partially Revised)
September 12, 2023 (Partially Revised)
November 15, 2023 (Partially Revised)